I'm really excited, first of all because I ordered a new background stand...portable, so it can go where I go.
It is also easy to put together and has it's own carrying case...almost like a tent!
Coming with it is a 5' x 10' piece of white muslin.
That is so exciting!
I have black muslin and tye-dye, so white will be really fun to work with too.
Also, this week I have a photo shoot scheduled with Justine and Peyton. These pics are being used for a "most photogenic" contest with their dance team.
I have had a lot of people talk to me lately about having pics taken, but not following through with it.
COME ON PEOPLE.....Life is short, create memories so you can keep them!
It is also easy to put together and has it's own carrying case...almost like a tent!
Coming with it is a 5' x 10' piece of white muslin.
That is so exciting!
I have black muslin and tye-dye, so white will be really fun to work with too.
Also, this week I have a photo shoot scheduled with Justine and Peyton. These pics are being used for a "most photogenic" contest with their dance team.
I have had a lot of people talk to me lately about having pics taken, but not following through with it.
COME ON PEOPLE.....Life is short, create memories so you can keep them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment