CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Break in Florida......

My Best friend Darcy and I spent a week on vacation in North Fort Myers, Florida during Spring Break.

We had a wonderful time visiting with my mom and step-dad and of course, visiting the pool every day and walking on the beach!

I love taking beach pictures....(I would die a long and painful death if I thought anyone took pics of me on the beach)....but anyway, here are some of the shots I got.

I also took a lot of pictures of palm trees...I find them so fascinating, probably because we have nothing of such beauty here in Indiana.

They are just so tropical and flow with beauty in the breeze!


The weather was so nice that week, only rained one day...stayed in the 80's....awwwww......we visited the pool during the day....and the hot tub every night....

Talk about living in paradise!!!!

I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!









0 comments: